Thursday, June 28, 2012

Simply Growin'

Simply growin’ is just that…..simply growin’.  Life is all about growing, it’s ever-changing!  My first and most important area of growth is my relationship with my Savior, Jesus Christ, Who has certainly turned my life around and is opening my eyes to what is truly important in this life.  Secondly, I am growin’ in my desire to live more simply which is causing me to seek and learn how to do things differently; so very different than what I am use to.  And lastly, I’m growin’ physically, not so much in areas that I had hoped, but since I’ve turned 40, things are really changing….all part of simply growin’.   I hope that you will follow me on this journey, I’m not quite sure where it will take us, but I am excited to see where God will lead me.



No comments:

Post a Comment